- Project Team
Requesting Access to UAccess Applications
Historically, requests for system and data access were managed through paper processes. In order to provide our users with a more expedient way for requesting and approving access to our new UAccess Systems, we have automated these processes.
University of Arizona employees can request access to UAccess Employee, Analytics and Student electronically at https://request.uaccess.arizona.edu.
It’s fast and easy to use! Check out the available online training videos.
What do I need to know before requesting access?
- *Employees must first review and agree to the UAccess Acceptable Use Policy before access can be requested.
- Employees must complete the FERPA Web Course before requesting UAccess Student roles. Take the FERPA Web Course. It takes roughly 20 minutes to complete the course. Verification of course completion will occur automatically upon entering the employee’s NetID into the request form.
- Some roles require training. Complete training before requesting access, if applicable.
- Access requests must be submitted by an employee’s supervisor.
- Requests expire within 21 days. A request will be active for 21 calendar days. If, due to lack of training or timely approval, the request expires, it will need to be recreated.
*UAccess Acceptable Use Policy
The Mosaic team and University Information Technology Services (UITS) staff worked closely with the Information Security Office and the Office of General Counsel to develop and endorse an appropriate use policy for all UAccess applications.
The acceptable use policy ensures a universal understanding of the privilege of having access and an awareness of the legal and ethical responsibilities associated with the use of all UAccess applications and data.
All UAccess users are required to review and agree to the Acceptable Use Policy. This includes existing UAccess users who may have received UAccess permissions in a variety of ways; via paper forms, grandfathered access or spreadsheets vetted by data stewards.
For users who already have access to UAccess, our goal is to obtain agreement to the Acceptable Use Policy by Wednesday, February 10, 2010. Visit the User Agreement to review and agree to the UAccess Acceptable Use Policy today to avoid interruption of access. Agreement to the policy applies to all UAccess Systems. Please note that self-service functions and base Analytics access will not be affected.
For questions regarding access to UAccess applications, contact The 24/7 IT Support Center at 626-TECH (8324).