- Project Team
- Campus training complete;first draft of central training 60% complete
- SuperUser selection complete
- Continued report build; completed Integration Test 2
- Trained Performance Team in Oracle Application Testing Suite; first scripts created
- Launched UAccess Financials landing page
- Completed Move to Production Test 3 (MTP3)
- Engaged Ops Support in testing process;will reengage during Mock Production
- Began gathering FAQs for 24/7
- Initiated Campus Configuration of Accounts
- Prepared for MTP3.5
- Loaded users to CFG and commenced dual maintenance of security
- Completed workshops on configuring organizational review and delegates for campus users
Training is offered in two steps: Prerequisite Online Tutorial training, which must be completed prior to the in-person hands-on UAccess Financials Basics Workshops.
Online Tutorials are available HERE. Log in with your NetID and password and use My Roles to filter for Prerequisites. Completing the prerequisites may take up to two hours. If you haven't used the UITS online tutorials before, we suggest you watch this brief video for an introduction to navigating the tutorials.
Registration for the first round of hands-on Basics workshops is now available. Additional sessions will be added as needed.
UITS Workshops: http://uits.arizona.edu/workshops
Important! The Basics workshop is offered several times per day prior to UAccess Financials go live. However, beginning in November these classes will be offered only once or twice a month. Don't delay! Register today! And encourage your colleagues to do so as well.
Financials Basics workshops
The hands-on Financials Basics workshops has two goals:
- to help you get comfortable getting around in UAccess Financials by completing a couple of business processes
- to help you help yourselves come go-live.
The goal of this workshop is to provide information on how to best make use of the online tutorials, SuperUsers, and other resources to get the information that you need to do your jobs in the new system.
UAccess Financials Dashboard Demonstrations
The UAccess Financials Dashboard demonstrations will orient system users to the reports in UAccess Analytics that they will need to reference for their Financials needs.
A cohort of 100+ SuperUsers are employees recruited from departments across campus and will receive extensive UAccess Financials training. SuperUsers will be available to help answer questions and guide their colleagues through UAccess Financials as the system launches.
The curriculum for SuperUsers consists of six sessions of one half-day each. SuperUsers are training now before go-live.
After go-live, the SuperUser sessions will be available for anyone who would like to take them. You may attend the entire course and earn a UAccess Financials certification, or you may attend only the session(s) in which you are most interested.
The complete list of SuperUsers is available HERE.
What UAccess Financials Will/Will Not Do at Go Live
|At Initial Go Live||Salary Expense Transfers (LDETS)||
|Not at Initial Go Live||
Items to Note:
- Salary expense transfers will not be fed back to HCM, therefore, reporting must come from financial data
- Department-Defined Fields
- Available for use at go-live
- Highly recommend obtaining a good understanding of system and how reporting would work on these fields prior to setup and use
- Will take some time to get used to
- Highly recommend setting up minimal workflow until department has a very good understanding of the implications of each setup